- To be a collective voice: Advocating for and supporting Dental Assistants in Alberta;
- To pursue initiatives of importance and value to our members;
- To provide benefits and services of value to our members; and
- To advance the profession of dental assisting as directed by our membership.
- Respect for those who are served and those who serve;
- Provision of accessible good quality services;
- Integrity through ethical and professional conduct;
- Stewardship through wise use of resources;
Collaboration and communication with our members;
- Accountability and transparency in our operations.
- We are a not-for-profit, member driven, professional organization that provides support and services to our society partners.
We’ve got U covered