The Association of Alberta Dental Assistants is a provincial society that was created to provide a collective voice and advocacy for our profession. The AADA serves our society partners with supports and services and serves Alberta RDA’s as our provincial profession representative at the provincial and national level.
Our Focus is:
U – our members.
Our Vision is:
To build a strong, supportive and cohesive future for Dental Assistants in Alberta by serving the needs of the professionals we represent.
Our Mission is:
- To be a collective voice: Advocating for and supporting Dental Assistants in Alberta;
- To pursue initiatives of importance and value to our members;
- To provide benefits and services of value to our partner societies; and
- To advance the profession of dental assisting as directed by our membership.
Our Values are:
- Respect for those who are served and those who serve;
- Provision of accessible good quality services;
- Integrity through ethical and professional conduct;
- Stewardship through wise use of resources;
Collaboration and communication with our members;
- Accountability and transparency in our operations.
- We are a not-for-profit, member driven, professional organization that provides support and services to our society partners.